DROP IN AND CLASS CARD
DROP IN - $15
DISCOUNTED DROP IN* - $12
5 CLASS PASS** - $70
10 CLASS PASS** - $130
MEDITATION - free or by donation
30 DAY UNLIMITED AUTOPAY - $90
(with 3 month commitment)
Contract details below.
30 DAY UNLIMITED - $120
Our "pay it forward" system that offers no cost classes to anyone that needs one.
Cards are available at the desk for use of any regularly scheduled yoga class.
Brief overview of 30 day unlimited contract conditions:
- Unlimited regularly-scheduled yoga and meditation classes.
- Pricing per month with autopay from a credit card on file.
- Minimum 3 month commitment. Cancellation fee prior to 3 months is the price of one month.
- May be paused one time per year for up to 30 days.
- Membership can not be shared.
A few rules...
* Discounts for seniors 65+, college and high school students with ID, and Fire, Police and Armed Services
** 5 Class cards expire 1 year from date of purchase
** 10 Class cards expire 2 years from date of purchase
Class passes and memberships may not be shared or transferred.
Expired class cards are donated to the Karma Card program.
Discounts available on drop-in rates only.
30 Day Unlimited Autopay Contract Details
Unlimited regularly-scheduled yoga and meditation classes.
Contract Duration and Automatic Renewal:
30 Day Unlimited Autopay contract is in force for 3 months from the Contract Start Date (date of purchase), with automatic renewal for each subsequent month, unless cancelled by email, or through the Mind Body Interface, with notification 30 days in advance of the next billing date.
Cancellation fee prior to 3 month contract duration is $90. Cancellations may be made in writing via email to email@example.com or through the MindBody Online Interface 30 days in advance of the next billing date. (example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel for the month of February, you must submit a cancellation request by January 14th.)
Your autopay schedule may be canceled at any time after your initial 3 month commitment.
NVY will notify you if your payment fails to authorize for any reason. A $30 late fee will apply if valid payment information is not provided within 10 calendar days of the notification date.
NVY Deactivation of Contract:
NVY will deactivate an account if it becomes more than 30 calendar days late, and may charge a $90 reactivation fee in addition to the contract price to reinstate.
To pause your 30 Day Unlimited Autopay, a completed request must be submitted in writing at least 30 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective for the following month. Billing date is based on your activation date listed below.
Students enrolled in the 30 Day Unlimited Autopay program may elect to pause their autopay charges once per contract year according to the policy below:
- Contract may be paused once a year for up to 30 days.
- To request the pause, notification in writing must be received 30 days prior to your next billing date for the pause to take effect. Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following the end of your requested freeze period, your 30 Day autopay will automatically be reactivated. Your autopay schedule may be cancelled at any time after your initial 3 month commitment.
Agreement to Pay Recurring Fees: Client agrees to pay 30 Day recurring fees as follows:
via Client authorized automatic credit or debit card charges.
Client may prepay six or twelve months in advance via any credit/debit card or check.